Before our Cheese School cheesemongers take you down the coast, we will stop at Daily Driver… San Francisco’s first-ever creamery, located in the Dogpatch neighborhood. While being treated to their amazing hand-paddled butter, organic fresh cream cheeses, and wood-fired bagels, we will get a special glimpse into their unique operation and learn about their collaborative, community-driven vision.
Well-fed and happy, we will then make our way down to Harley Farms in Pescadero, to spend some quality time with the goats and their babies! We will explore the edible flower garden and hear all about life on the farm, visit the loafing barn, the milking parlor and wander out into the pasture. Afterward, we will head up to the hayloft to enjoy their beautiful, critically acclaimed farmstead cheeses. Every cheese at Harley Farms is truly a work of art!
Please note: Cancellations must be made two weeks in advance for farm tours.
Date: MORE DATES COMING SOON!
Time: 9am - 5pm
Location: Drive your own car - we'll share the itinerary prior to rolling out
Price: $249 per person
Currently, our farm tours are caravan-style (drive your own car).
* Public Tours are limited to 20 people.
* Dress in layers, bring a water bottle and wear farm-friendly clothing and footwear.
* A light breakfast, lunch and a Cheese School cooler bag will be provided.
* If this Farm Tour is is sold out, please email us, we'll notify you if any spots open up.
* Cancellations must be made two weeks in advance of any Farm Tour.
* A 4% San Francisco Health Care Ordinance Fee will be applied to all of our class, tours, catering, and platter purchases.
* Proof of Vaccination and valid photo identification is required. We will be taking all required Covid precautions.
We book groups of family or friends looking for a great way to spend a day together. For pricing, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
We love designing outdoor tours for groups!