We’re thrilled to welcome back Zingerman’s phenomenal training program: Zingtrain! In this year’s session we’ll focus on Bottom Line Training®. In the words of the fine folks of Zingerman’s: “We call it Bottom Line Training® because it’s not just training for its own sake or because it’s the right thing to do – it’s training that is designed to positively change behavior. This is training that enables your organization to succeed and helps your trainees feel successful. We’ve worked long and hard to distill our learnings about learning and share themwith you in this workshop. Once you’ve assimilated Zingerman’s Training Compact and our Training Plan Questions, you will be able to create training that works for your business. We believe in our approach so strongly, we’ve trademarked it!”
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the differences between System, Training and Management problems and identify current examples of each.
2. Use new skills and knowledge to improve their performance as managers and leaders.
3. Model Zingerman’s 5 Steps to Effective On-Shift Training.
4. Develop an Action Plan of next steps, documenting Who/What/By When.
5. Reinforce their network of peers to help get past roadblocks.
Lunch is included.
*Please note any food allergies in the notes section during check out.
Location: This class will be held in our new home at Ghirardelli Square!
Address: 900 North Point Street, SF CA 94109
Instructor: Ari Weinzweig of Zingerman's
A 4% San Francisco Health Care Ordinance Fee will be applied to all of our classes, catering and platter purchases
Note: If the class is sold out, please click here to be placed on the waiting list. We'll notify you if any spots open up.